Apexit Plus Ivoclar Vivadent
Product Description :- Apexit Plus Promo Pack
Apexit Plus is a radiopaque, non-shrinking root canal sealer paste that is based on calcium hydroxide. It is used for the permanent obturation of root canals and it is suitable for use in conjunction with all obturation techniques involving gutta-percha.
- Excellent tissue tolerance – Apexit Plus is free from formaldhyde as well as from pharmaceutical substances, such as corticoids and antibiotics. Therefore, apical inflammation is not masked by antiphlogistic and immunosuppressive effects. Because of the excellent tissue tolerance of Apexit Plus, a biological balance is re-established around the tooth after the root canal treatment.
- Durable sealing of the root canal due to the slight setting expansion
- Its easy flowing composition allows the material to adapt well even to morphologically complicated canals
- Convenient application (automix syringe and Intra Canal Tip enable easy direct application)
- Long working time (mixed Apexit Plus can be used over 3 hours at room temperature)
Permanent seal :-
Because of its outstanding flow characteristics, Apexit Plus can also be used if the canal morphology is unfavourable. Furthermore, the slight expansion and the very limited solubility of Apexit Plus allow the root canal system to be permanently sealed.
- Because of its excellent flow properties, Apexit Plus can be used even if the canal morphology is unfavorable.
• As a result of the slight setting expansion, the root canal is completely sealed.
Apexit Plus is supplied in a convenient automix syringe. Manual mixing is no longer necessary and the material is always available in an optimally mixed consistency.The Intra Canal Tips allow Apexit Plus to be directly applied to the coronal third of the root canal. At room temperature and under normal conditions of humidity, mixed Apexit Plus can be used for up to three hours. Therefore, the material has to be mixed only once, even if several canals have to be obturated at the same time
Permanent obturation of root canals in conjunction with all obturation techniques involving gutta-percha
Double-push Syringes 2 x 6 g + 1 Apexcal Syringe 2gm
Mixing Tips 15 x
small Intra Canal Tips 5 x
large Intra Canal Tips 5 x