- Used to grasp or transfer materials in and out of the oral cavity. All dressing pliers are made of heavy-gauge, heat-treated stainless steel to prevent tip bending and misalignment.
- Used to loosen the tooth from the periodontal ligament and ease extraction.
- Root elevators are instruments designed to loosen or remove dental roots, root fragments, or teeth. Medical Tools wide range of root elevators are available to suit different teeth, techniques, and locations in the mouth. The handle is made from Non-Magnet stainless steel (never rust) while a tip is made from hardened stainless steel that lasts longer.
- Iris Curved standard scissors with 1 blade used for trimming tissue or cutting sutures.
- Originally designed for ophthalmic procedures, Iris Scissors have become a multipurpose instrument used in various surgical environments. These fine, sharp scissors are ideal for detailed dissection of fine tissue and fine suture removal. In addition to ophthalmic procedures, Iris Scissors are now often used in emergency rooms and for OB/GYN and dermatologic procedures. This product is curved with smooth, sharp/sharp tips