Root Canal Sealing Material
DIA-PROSEALTM, root canal sealer is an epoxy resin-based formula with outstanding flowcharacteristics.
- The ideal root sealer with Low Shrinkage reduced gapping between the sealer and canal wall.
- Low solubility makes it resistant to breaking down over time.
- 1:1 paste to paste manual mixing system.
- Fast and Easy Preparation and Less Waste.
- Mixing and handling is very smooth.
- Excellent flow properties allow it to reach and seal lateral canals, making it especially suited to warm gutta-percha methods.
- Low risk of cytotoxicity with short setting time.
- Better biocompatibility for a solution to the sensitivity and periapical inflammation.
- High radiopacity
- Lightly coated Gutta Percha Points with a good film thickness.
- Prior to application of DIA-PROSEALTM, prepare and shape the root canal using endodontic technique.
- Remove all of debris in the root canal. And disinfect and clean the root canal with Sodium Hypochlorite or EDTA solution and dry it.
- Using DIA-PROSEALTM in dual syringes, press the syringe and squeeze equal volume units of Base material(yellow) and Catalyst material(white) in the ratio of 1:1 on a mixing pad.
- Mix the Base material(yellow) and Catalyst material(white) with a spatula for 10~20 sec to be mixed into a ivory color completely.
- Apply only a light coating of DIA-PROSEALTM to Gutta Percha Points(silver or titanium root canal points also) and put points into the apex slowly.
- Please check the seal by X-Ray.
- DiaDent Dia Proseal.